Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tick, Tock, Ticker

I found this cute thang on the net today. Check it out at http://bf.lilypie.com/qaCZm5.png
or just click on today's post title (I hope that works).

I've been thinking a lot lately about when my child will wean, and whether I have to do much more than distract her in order to accomplish weaning, and whether I really want to. I was talking to a friend yesterday who had experienced something similar. Her last child was a little older than mine is now when she was wondering what had to happen in order for him to wean . . . did it have to be pregnancy, as had been the case with her older children?

That opens another whole can of worms. I've been meaning to lose 50 lbs for some time now. This fifty is not taking off on its own. Evidently I'm making it feel right at home, too darn comfy, right where it is, which by the way, is mostly very inconvenient and unsightly!

No comments: